school history

               

               Chainatpittayakom school was founded in 1909 by Pha-Chainarunat, Political Governor with the government officials, merchants and people, At Wat-Pang district. In the end of the year 1912, Chaokhun-Vichienprakarn became a political Governor. He moved city hall to Ban-Kluay district. In 1913 the school moved to create a new lawn area on the north side of the city hall. January 3, 1914. Pha-Ouppakorn-Sinlapasart provincial education officer from Nakhonsawan came to open and name “Chainat provincial school”. In 1950 it was renamed to Chainat school “Vichai Bumrungrad”. In 1956, the department of teacher’s training ordered the dissolution of the Chainat teacher’s training school. The building and land were donated to the school for further education. On June 27, 1975, the school was joined with the Satri-chainat school “Kanarasdornbumroong 2” is the same school  as announced by the Ministry of education the school is a coeducational school named “Chainatpittayakom School”. Using secondary curriculum model. In the academic year 1969. In 1976, Chainatpittayakom school participated in the development project of the secondary school provincial area. Currently Chainatpittayakom school is offering study classes M.1-M.6 (Junior high school to Senior high School) according to basic school curriculum. Total area of 54 rai, 1 ngan 7 square wah.

               In the academic year 1981, The Ministry of Education announced the application of the Senior High education curriculum year to replace the curriculum year 1975, this curriculum was extended from 2 years to 3 years. Therefore upper secondary program, 1975 gradually went away one by one. Educational program is 6-3-3. In the academic year 1982, the school had classes 12-12-12 / 8-8-8, total of 60 classrooms. In the academic year 1984, the number of high school students was decreased.

             The Department of General Education ordered the school to be classified as 12-12-12 / 8-6-5, then gradually classified as 12-12-12 / 8-8-8 in the academic year 1986.

             In the academic year 2007, participating in Good School Near Home (Perfect School ) classified as 12-12-12 / 10-10-10, Total 66 classrooms. Evaluated as a Dream School on February 23, 2009. In year 2011 through external quality assessment (Office of Nation Education Standards and Quality Assessment (Public Organization)), Third Round/ batch#1/54 from the Office of Standards and Quality Assessment (Public Organization).

      

 

Comments are closed